brain: the organ inside the head that controls thought, memory, feelings, and physical activity
– cambridge dictionaries online
Welcome to myGuide. This is my personal niche in the web, which I regularly update with information about my research endeavors. I study the brain, and currently am looking into brain networks and how aging affects it. You can visit the About page to know a bit more about me.
May 19, 2016 – Gave a talk entitled “Novel neuroimaging approaches for exploring cerebral functional and anatomical connectivity” at the 57th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society of Neurology in Kobe, Japan.
October 20, 2015 – Presented “Detecting activation patterns from functional MRI datasets with undetermined event onsets using support vector machines” at SFN2015 in Chicago, IL, USA.
July 31, 2015 – Presented “Applications of support vector machines in neuroimaging studies: Identifying biomarkers and real-time brain state decoding” at BrainConnects2015 workshop in Nagoya, Japan.
July 28, 2015 – Presented “Real-time classification of brain activation patterns using support vector machine and its potential application as a tool for cognitive training” at the 38th Annual Meeting of the Japan Neuroscience Society in Kobe, Japan.
July 11, 2015 – Reorganizing the entire site! More contents coming soon!
Recent Blog Posts
- DTI analysis: An outline (8/20/2015)
- Real-time functional MRI related papers (8/2/2015)
- VIM commands (1/21/2015)
- Generate your own “research wordle” (5/13/2012)
- Time series-based bifurcation analysis (2/26/2012)
- Splitting 4D Nifti file into a series of 3D files in Matlab (11/12/2011)
- Looking at how the brain works in real-time (11/6/2011)
- When the virtual world merges with the real one (11/3/2011)
- Creating a backup SVN repository (10/23/2011)
- Correlation coefficient (8/26/2011)